Darmani Hopper Mount Grain Bins feature exterior stiffened bin models for mounting on DARMANI or other manufactures hopper cones. Exclusive features include a 52” POSI-drive track remotely controlled lid, inspection hatch and roof ring. Complete Bin packages can come with Hopper cones, Skid foundations, Aeration, and temperature monitoring systems.
Standard Bin Features
- Exterior stiffened
- 52” auto remote opener
- Grade 8.2 bolts JS1000
- 4” wide corrugation
- 44” sheet size
- Galvanized coating
- Roof inspection hatch
- Roof support ring
- Roof & sidewall ladders
- Limited Warranty
- The strongest roof on the market
- Factory Direct -Wholesale pricing
- Five (5) Year Limited Warranty
Bin Packages Available
- Hopper bins form 18-27` in diameter (4300 to 18,750 bushel)
- Hopper bins available with or without air
- Bins available in either cement mount or with Steel skid foundation
Darmani Hopper Bottom Bin Options
- Galvanized Hopper cones
- Steel Skid Foundations
- Tie down anchors
- Level alert indicators
- Aeration Fans
- Temperature monitoring systems
- Hopper Bottom bin specials
- Hopper bin packages with cones
- Hopper bin Aeration
PRICING NOTE: Listed above are current specials for select sizes. Call for other bin sizes on sale.
Brochure & Specs
- Hopper Bin Specs
- Hopper Cone
- Hopper Aeration Specs
- Hopper Bottom Foundation Technical Recommendations
- Hopper Bin Non-Skid Foot Pattern 27′ – Cement Mount
- Hopper Bin Non-Skid Foot Pattern 24′ – Cement Mount
- Hopper Bin Non-Skid Foot Pattern 21′ – Cement Mount
- Hopper Bin Non-Skid Foot Pattern 18′ – Cement Mount
Competitor & Product Comparisons
- Hopper Bin Comparison Chart
- Hopper Cone Comparison Chart
- Hopper Aeration Comparison Chart
- Hopper Bin Skid Leg Comparison
- Hopper Bin Aeration Technical Specs Comparison
- 27′ Hopper Bin and Cone Comparison
- 24′ Hopper Bin and Cone Comparison
- 21′ Hopper Bin and Cone Comparison
- 18′ Hopper Bin and Cone Comparison
Yes, our Skylift mounts on hopper bins. Skylift is easy to install and priced much less than traditional staircases.
Darmani premium hopper cones are the best available. Pound for pound, steel for steel, Darmani offers a stronger yet more efficient design, featuring more legs and more support braces than all competitors. See the comparison chart for more details.
Darmani hopper mount grain bins will fit most manufacturers’ bins. As we can switch out sheets to our competitors our hole spacing and sheet dimensions are manufactured similarly.
To sum it up: savings and a unique, diverse product offering that is cost effective. Our Hopper bins come standard with heavier gauge sheeting, stiffeners and feature the best lid money can buy.
Our Hopper cones have a 40 DEGREE SLOPE, a re-inforced slide gate and are easy to transport Grain storage is one of the most important parts of grain farming as it protects the farmer’s investment. Long term grain storage is equally important to the bottom line. Great savings are found in a factory direct sales approach–manufacturer to the end user, eliminating the middle man and avoiding the need for the dealer/distributor approach that our competitors still use. Darmani offers all the service you need including leasing and financing with one simple call. Offering both flat and hopper bins provide customers with a one-stop-shop for all their grain storage needs.
NO, we stopped offering RTM hopper bins for the simple reasons that bins are getting bigger and when you sit down and do the math by the time you add in pilot cars it is more cost effective to assemble on site.