Darmani’s state of the art manufacturing equipment gives the ability to produce certain styles of sheets or to extend the storage capacity of bins by adding an entire row. Made to fit new and existing bins for brands like Westeel, Twister, Butler, Brock and Sukup, Darmani’s sheets are saving customers a lot of money.
Standard Bin Features
- Galvanized coating
- 44” Wide Corrugation
- Punched to fit Westeel/Twister/Butler and other brands
- Limited Warranty
- By adding a wider 44” sheet versus the 33 or 36” sheet you are gaining valuable storage
- Extend a 19` bin and gain 888 bushels storage
- Extend a 14` bin and gain 462-bushel storage
- Factory Direct -Wholesale pricing
- Five (5) Year Limited Warranty
Bin Sheets Available
- 44” Bin sheets with stiffeners holes or without
- Curved to different diameters
- Made to fit either Flat bottom or Hopper bottom
- Door filler sheets also available
Other Bin Parts Available
- Bin bolts and hardware
Download Spec Sheets
There are currently no specs available.
Please call for current pricing (1-866-665-6677)
Yes, our Skylift mounts on hopper bins. Skylift is easy to install and priced much less than traditional staircases.
When adding an entire tier to a 14` diameter bin, you will gain 462 bushels storage.
When adding an entire tier to a 19` diameter bin, you will gain 888 bushels storage.
You can either add more Westeel type angle iron stiffeners or it is recommended to go to a heavier Darmani style stiffener and mount on outside making it both stronger and easier to clean out with no hang-ups.
Yes, but that will be determined by the size and style of bin you are starting with. DARMANI manufactures the bin sheets and stiffeners required to extend your bins so that they are stronger than originally manufactured.
Yes, as the doors are meant for Flat bottom bins and the stress loads on Hopper bins increases and so it would be necessary to prevent any future damage that could occur.